Join us August 18 & 19, 2017 at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater to celebrate three decades of this iconic venue in Vail, CO. Anniversary Concerts will feature Rodrigo y Gabriela (Aug. 18) and Third Eye Blind (Aug. 19) with openers Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real and Dead Man Winter featuring Dave Simonett of Trampled by Turtles.
BEER CAMP & SPECIAL OFFERINGS
Our 30th Anniversary Concerts will also feature a Sierra Nevada Beer Camp pop up bar in addition to the normal concessions bar menus.
Sierra Nevada Beer Camp will feature 4 rotating rare draft beers per night including:
- Barrel-aged Bigfoot
- “East Meets West” IPA collaboration with Tree House Brewing
- Scotch Barrel-Aged Bigfoot (1 night only)
- S8ison (1 night only)
- Narwahl (1 night only)
- Boneyard West Coast IPA (1 night only)
The Ford Amphitheater is known for it’s amazing wine selection.
For this event, we add two additional wines, available for these nights only:
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Chardonnay
- Ravage Cab
The event will also have a delicious assortment of gourmet dessert options and additional venue activations enhance the celebration.
- Gonuts Eats & Treats
- Sundae Ice Cream
- GoPhoto Photo Booth
- Love Hope Strength Foundation bone marrow match drive (Friday only)
A MOUNTAIN & MUSIC VIP EXPERIENCE
Single Day: $300 | 2-Day: $600
- Reserved Seat in prime Pavilion Section
- Reserved Parking at Ford Park
- One Hour Happy Hour at 5:30 in Borgen Plaza (Free Beer!)
- Free Pint Glass
- Late night post-show snack in Borgen Plaza at the Amphitheater