It is with great excitement that the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater will reopen this summer with limited access and seating. All our guests, artists, and employees must meet the guidelines set forth by local, regional, state and federal agencies for operating in a COVID-19 environment. The current County public health order allows for 50% occupancy of the venue. Please note that public health policies may continue to change over the coming weeks, and such changes could include capacity limit increases above 50% and up to 100% occupancy, as well as the possible lifting of all public health restrictions.
OUR STAFF WILL MAINTAIN THESE 5 COMMITMENTS AND HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US:
- I will maintain 6 feet of physical distance
- I will wash my hands often
- I will cover my face in public
- I will stay home when I am sick
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
WE ASK OF YOU:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. Refunds will be issued to anyone unable to attend due to an illness.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available
- In ‘Common Areas’ all guests must wear a face covering.
- Please adhere to our venue’s protocols. Signage, ushers, and staff will be here to help enforce these protocols.
VENUE OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS:
- Venue capacity will be limited according to state and local public health regulations.
- We have a greatly increased sanitization protocol with products certified by the EPA. This includes common touchpoints throughout the venue.
- Ushers are not permitted to touch tickets.
- Guests are encouraged to leave by sections or rows to avoid crowding while exiting. Please adhere to all venue announcements before and after the show.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
Please note that health and safety protocols will continue to be updated throughout the summer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION: WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
The individual (“Attendee”) admitted to the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater (“GRFA”), and any minor(s) accompanying Attendee, are subject to and agree to the following, as well as all other Terms and Conditions of Admission to GRFA Events located at grfa.com/about (“Admission Terms”). Attendee makes and agrees to all such terms, conditions and agreements on behalf of any accompanying minor(s); if Attendee does not wish to or is not authorized to do so, Attendee should not allow any such minor to enter. In the event of any conflict between the following and the Admission Terms, the Admission Terms shall prevail. You may view the Terms and Conditions of Admission here.
COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE REGARDLESS OF PRECAUTIONS THAT MAY BE TAKEN. ATTENDEE ON THEIR BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY ACCOMPANYING MINOR(S) AGREES TO (1) ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19 AND OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES, AND (2) COMPLY WITH ALL RELATED HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES OF THE GERALD R. FORD AMPHITHEATER.
We look forward to seeing you at The Amp soon!
We commit to do everything we can to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible while still providing the superb sound and entertainment experience we are known for.