8:00 pm | Starting at $69.95
Friday, April 7, 2023
POLO & PAN with support from Haasy and Lewis OfMan
5:30pm | Haasy
6:30pm | Lewis OfMan
8:15pm | Polo & Pan
Gates open at 4:30pm, Show starts at 5:30pm. *Schedule subject to change
ABOUT POLO & PAN: Polo & Pan are timeless. The Parisian duo rose to global prominence by eliciting a summery musical hedonism that flicks like frames through Golden Era Hollywood films— think romance-thrillers in San Tropez or love-crossed youth in Rio de Janeiro. With the release of their long-awaited sophomore LP Cyclorama, Polo & Pan further refine their cinematic impressions on house, disco, club, techno, and psychedelia in arrangements that play out like vignettes, abstractions on the motif of voyage that traverse through locales, time, tempo, and the cycles of life. poloandpanmusic.com
ABOUT LEWIS OFMAN: From his first compositions at 11 years old on Garageband, to the well-received Yo Bene (2017) and Dancy Party (2021), Lewis OfMan has always prominently featured music that resounds in the distance when the sun is only just starting to sink. With Sonic Poems, the Parisian producer takes a step deeper into the heart of the night. “Let’s get drunk and keep it light” proclaims the song “Misbehave”, which invites us to raise our glass to the mistakes we make when we’ve had too much to drink, to the encounters we make at club exits (“Love Parade”), and to the messages sent in altered states (“Too Much Text”).
ABOUT HAASY: Bridger Haas aka “Haasy” exploded onto the scene opening shows for the likes of Kaskade, Zedd, Fisher, Chris Lake, and more. Haasy, a Colorado Native, has headlined shows in Denver and Boulder. He now resides in Aspen, Colorado where he frequently plays the iconic Belly Up.
Town of Vail Parking & Transportation information for Après at The Amp concert weekend:
- $10 parking at the Ford Park Parking lot until 11pm (NO overnight parking)
- FREE parking in the Vail Village or Lionshead parking structures when entering after 3pm
- From the structure, walk to The Amp or take the Special Event bus from the top floor (available 4pm-11pm). The Special Event bus loops continuously stopping at Lionshead Transportation Center, Vail Village Transportation Center and the Ford Park bus stop.
- Take the intown bus from the bottom level of the Vail Village or Lionshead parking structure to the Golden Peak stop and Manor Vail Lodge will be directly across the street. Walk down the main driveway entrance of Manor Vail Lodge and head straight to the opening between the buildings toward the covered bridge.
- If you overindulge or feel unsafe to drive your car after the concerts, you may leave your car overnight as long as you pick it up by 11am the next day. See a parking booth attendant at exit. *only available if you enter after 3pm*
WEATHER: This event will take place outdoors and colder than average temperatures are expected. Dress appropriately and wear proper footwear. Variable conditions may exist inside the venue.
SEATING: This concert is General Admission. All seating, both lawn and pavilion, is available to ticket holders on a first-come, first-served basis.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
General Admission Tickets | $89.50-99.50
**There is a strict 8 ticket limit per show. Additional orders exceeding the ticket limit may be canceled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, and/or other information. Price of tickets does not include service fees.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
Interested in Après at The Amp: Big Gigantic & DJ Pee .Wee aka Anderson Paak (all vinyl set) on April 8?
LOOKING FOR DEALS ON LODGING?
Take advantage of 10-25% off lodging during the Après at The Amp weekend!
Click the button below to purchase tickets online. Questions or need assistance? Contact our box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.845.TIXS(8497).
Learn more about the venue, find information on how to purchase tickets, parking + directions, concession offerings and more!