7:00 pm | $59.95-149.95
Saturday, April 8, 2023
BIG GIGANTIC and DJ PEE .WEE (all vinyl set) with support from Alana English
5:30pm | Alana English
6:30pm | DJ Pee .Wee aka Anderson .Paak (all vinyl set)
8:15pm | Big Gigantic
Gates open at 4:30pm, Show starts at 5:30pm. *Schedule subject to change
ABOUT BIG GIGANTIC: Big Gigantic are veterans of blending electronic dance music with their live instruments to create Big G’s truly unique sound; a sound that is as thoughtful as it is danceable. They draw light out of an inimitable mélange of impressive instrumentation, cinematic production, propulsive percussion, and, of course, triumphant saxophone. The genre-bending Denver, CO pair—Dominic Lalli and Jeremy Salken—uplift with every subsequent album and show, mixing musically mature melodies with addictive beats and samples that crosses all styles of music from jazz to hip hop, funk to dubstep. biggigantic.net
ABOUT DJ PEE .WEE (ANDERSON .PAAK): Brandon Paak Anderson is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and drummer. Paak has an extensive resume that spans multiple music genres. He is a Grammy Award winner, lead singer and drummer of Anderson Paak and the Free Nationals, and he’s worked with some of the biggest names in music including Andre 3000 and Bruno Mars. DJ Pee .Wee will get the crowd going with his all vinyl set of hits from the 70’s to the 2000’s covering genres including funk, soul, classic house dance, 80’s pop, rock, disco, hip hop, and R&B.
ABOUT ALANA ENGLISH: Alana English hails from Pittsburgh, PA but has called CO home for awhile now! She used quarantine to get after it and emerged in the electronic house scene with her Club Quarantine livestreams and has become a name to know and local favorite in Denver! Her vibes and good energy will put a smile on your face and get your booty moving! Keep an eye out for some new music soon and don’t forget to follow her and her mix series, Dirty English.
Town of Vail Parking & Transportation information for Après at The Amp concert weekend:
- $10 parking at the Ford Park Parking lot until 11pm (NO overnight parking)
- FREE parking in the Vail Village or Lionshead parking structures when entering after 3pm
- From the structure, walk to The Amp or take the Special Event bus from the top floor (available 4pm-11pm). The Special Event bus loops continuously stopping at Lionshead Transportation Center, Vail Village Transportation Center and the Ford Park bus stop.
- Take the intown bus from the bottom level of the Vail Village or Lionshead parking structure to the Golden Peak stop and Manor Vail Lodge will be directly across the street. Walk down the main driveway entrance of Manor Vail Lodge and head straight to the opening between the buildings toward the covered bridge.
- If you overindulge or feel unsafe to drive your car after the concerts, you may leave your car overnight as long as you pick it up by 11am the next day. See a parking booth attendant at exit. *only available if you enter after 3pm*
WEATHER: This event will take place outdoors and colder than average temperatures are expected. Dress appropriately and wear proper footwear. Variable conditions may exist inside the venue.
SEATING: This concert is General Admission. All seating, both lawn and pavilion, is available to ticket holders on a first-come, first-served basis.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
General Admission Tickets | $89.50-99.50
**There is a strict 8 ticket limit per show. Additional orders exceeding the ticket limit may be canceled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, and/or other information. Price of tickets does not include service fees.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
Interested in Après at The Amp: Polo & Pan on April 7?
LOOKING FOR DEALS ON LODGING?
Take advantage of 10-25% off lodging during the Après at The Amp weekend!
7:00 pm | $59.95-149.95
Click the button below to purchase tickets online. Questions or need assistance? Contact our box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.845.TIXS(8497).
Learn more about the venue, find information on how to purchase tickets, parking + directions, concession offerings and more!